- Order the book at any of the online retailers here, or check your local bookstore! (If they don’t have it, recommend it!)
- Join the Year of Small Things Facebook group. Get connected with others who are reading & thinking & praying about God’s call to downward mobility for the sake of Christ–and who are also wondering how the heck to do this with kids and debt and mortgages. Can you? Can we? Yes. Together.
- Follow & use the hashtag #yearofsmallthings everywhere hashtags can be found.
- NEW! Download our FREE Small Things calendar to inspire you on your own Year of Small Things.
Discussion Group Resources:
- How to get the most out of your small group experience. Yay!
- Sarah’s handy FREE discussion group guide. Double yay!
- Draft your own Year of Small Things Covenant for your group, community, or church.
Other great stuff:
- Check out our Small Things podcast! Each episode is roughly 30 minutes and typically includes interviews with folks like Shane Claiborne who help us take a much deeper dive into our favorite topics.
- Sycamore Creek Church did a 5-week “Year of Small Things” series at both our South Lansing and Potterville, MI campuses during January and February 2017. You can listen to all five of the messages here. Interested in the graphics and sermon outlines to host your own series? Contact us and we’ll make it happen.
- Our shareable graphics make it easy to share your favorite small things quotes!
Yes, the book does mention taxidermied chipmunks. And no, we didn’t make that up.
Read the story. You’re welcome!