The more ways you spread The Year of Small Things love, the more likely you are to come out a winner. Literally.
Join us for Saturday’s book signing at Barnes and Noble to pick up a copy (or two) of the book and have it signed by Sarah Arthur and Erin Wasinger. As a thank you for stopping by, we local authors will be giving away TWO $10 Barnes and Noble gift cards!
To enter to win, complete any or all of the prompts listed below. The more you do, the better chance you have for walking out with that gift card!
Saturday’s small things, should you accept:
- Bring a friend (you both get an entry!)
- Sign up at our table to receive our blog (or put down your email anyway if you already subscribe)
- Take a selfie with Erin or Sarah and/ or the book, inside the store (sorry, Mom, you can’t just post my old school photos)
- Show us that you posted the photo to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #yearofsmallthings
- Let us video record you answering this question: “What one small thing are you doing this month?”
We’ll do the drawing at 2:55 PM-ish, and you don’t have to be present to win.
The details you’ll need:
- What: Year of Small Things book signing
- When: Saturday (March 11) from 1 PM to 3 PM
- Where: Barnes and Noble (in the Lansing Mall), 5132 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing
- Cost: Free. Books will be available to purchase. (Makes a great gift or an Easter basket surprise. See: Chapter 5, on Stuff. Books don’t count as stuff to Erin.)
- Also: There will be cookies.
Bonus! Some of Sarah Arthur’s other books will be available for purchase, including Between Midnight and Dawn, a devotional for Lent, Holy Week, and Eastertide; and Mommy Time, a devotional for new parents.
See you Saturday!